Undead Spirit Host - Getting Back To Fantasy - 9/50

It's been a while since I worked on anything Fantasy - probably going back to late last year since I last finished something. So, while I have been focused on getting a few other projects built (Guild Ball Masons along with one or two pieces you'll see in the near future), I've been throwing paint at a Spirit Host to keep my eye in.



There aren't actually any Spirit Hosts in my 5k point Undead list but instead they are used to add some character to my chunks of skeletons as unit fillers. 





It isn't my best work, but I think the slightly messy style of white layers not quite matching lends itself quite nicely to the ethereal effect of letting different layers of the shading through.

Also, to prove that this is a fresh model and not one I've done before, here are the three I did previously with it. 





Still two more Hosts to finish (well, actually two more to start) but its another 20 points (4 Skeletons) or 0.4% towards the army being done.  



Post a Comment