Brambleten's Tour Of Gotham - Part 9: Another Cop on the Payroll - Knight Models Gotham Police Officer

With the West Coast Gamers Batman tournament getting closer every day, I've been attempting to make a dent in the gang I'd like to take if I attend. With the GCPD Detective finished at the end of July, I got another member of Gotham's finest finished in time for my OMAM (One Miniature A Month) deadline at the end of August.




One of two unnamed Gotham Police Officers, she is affectionately known through the community as Stripper Cop (which is probably a step up from the other Officer, who is Fat Cop). She comes in at 14 Rep, making her the lowest costing "Good" model.




The base is one of the first I've finished from the Basius pad and while it's a little rough in some places, it fits nicely in with the rest of the Batman mini bases I've done already which is exactly what I was after.




The photos don't show up some of the highlighting on the navy, but on the whole it's a pretty accurate representation of the mini. She isn't my finest work, but for the points cost and the number of miniatures on my table at the moment, she's good to go.

Speaking of miniatures on the table, here are the deadlines I'm currently aiming to hit:

September 30th - Purgatory competition. To enter, all I need to do is to paint up my copy of Death by the 30th to be in with a chance of winning the next Purgatory mini - St Peter. Also the next OMAM deadline

Mid October - Two deadlines here, not far apart. The first is the date of the Batman Tournament, as mentioned above, that the gang needs painting up for if I'm going to attend. The second deadline in that range is to get a miniature done for Hendybadger from Tales of a Tabletop Skirmisher for their Little Heroes for Little Heroes auction. It's something I want to get behind, and I've got a mini started. While this deadline is later than the Death comp, this is the one I'll be tackling soonest as it's for charity, not me. Hopefully I can get the mini looking decent enough to raise a little money for a good cause.


2 comments:

  1. She looks great :)

    Looking forward to meeting you at the West Coast Gamers Tournament!

    Chris

    http://blog.cjsutherland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris :)

      Unfortunately it's looking like I'm not going to make it this year - too many things going on at the moment to both learn how to play (2 games a few months back is my only experience so far) and to get the gang finished.

      It's in the diary for next year though!

      Delete