Saint Peter by Purgatory

As I may have mentioned in passing (or not stopped talking about, depending on how many groups you're stuck in with me), I won the Single Figure category of Purgatory's painting competition for their first miniature, Death.

My prize for winning was a copy of their next figure, St Peter, who arrived earlier this week.



In the box with Pete is an art card, his double sided game card, a Purgatory business card and a sticker (which now resides on my painting lamp)


St Peter comes in 5 pieces, plus his scenic base and is a sort of creamy coloured resin.


There is a small amount of flash on him, but almost all of that rubbed off when washing him. You'll also want a 40mm rimmed base if you plan on using the included base insert.











As a bouncer, St Pete is armed with a rather spiky club and has a little ID card in a holder on his arm. He also has sandals on, which I think is a first for a miniature in my collection.



I haven't attached his wings yet as I think they might get in the way while painting up his arms and the back of his jacket.

If you like the look of St Peter and fancy picking one up for yourself, you can find out how to get one from the Purgatory Website

Post a Comment