Dragon's Fury Aka Bruce Lee.


I am sure you all may have thought that since my Minion I have not touched a brush. The truth is I have and but time of the year and also other reasons I thought I would delay the Wips and bring it all to you after the holidays and other things calmed down.

So there are a few reasons for doing this model I first I had this in mind for Telford but like most things we all have grand ideas of what we would like to do for a contest or show and when it comes down to it we are not able to do half the things we wanted to. But the good thing is the theme we are doing as a club this year is "Icon" with the idea people can look at the model and know what it is without being a modeler and I thought this would make a great addition to it.     

Dragon's Fury

Who would not know who this is!!
(This is the box art)

Ok well like this most Wips they have a fun starting point and that is getting the model and seeing how it is and what you need to do to it.

Please feel free to have a laugh at my attempt of Milliput it was one of my first goes with the stuff and trust me I know it's "poor"  the PG version but we all have to start some where.




Now with most things I do, I mess up more than get it right and on this based coated one you may notice that I have already tried the legs failed and thought I would try again.


This brings us to the end of the preparation and the added fun of fail next week work on the base.









2 comments:

  1. What scale is he? 32mm? I've not seen him before but then again, I mainly stick to Fantasy and Sci Fi minis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the delay I do try and reply faster it is 55mm

    ReplyDelete