Plating up the Infamy Miniatures Full English Pledge - Part 4: Brunch

Welcome to the final part of my Infamy: Welcome to the Big Smoke Kickstarter unboxing. I've titled it Brunch, as it crosses the divide between the Full English pledge I picked up in the Kickstarter and the new, pre-release toys that have arrived courtesy of the recent Infamy One Shot Kickstarter (which was unboxed earlier in the week by Shamikebab here)

I'd also like to take a moment to say sorry for the delay! This has been the largest unboxing I've done since I received all of my Guild Ball Kickstarter models and it's been quite spread out. If you missed any sections, here are Part 1Part 2 and Part 3
For the beginning of the end, I thought I'd start with the Beast of Bakerloo. I initially received a Master Cast of him in my Infamy Ton Unboxing but I thought I'd try and get some better shots of the regular cast of him that arrived with the KS.












Pa March is a big fan of American Western films it appears. 







Big Brother is much like the Quaker in the previous installment - a walking metal menace, though as suggested by its name, it is a lot bigger!















The join on one of the weapons is, shall we say, delicate. Those three prongs in the middle of the wrist?


They match up with the end of the chain here. 





One of the late additions to the Kickstarter, Alice is rather creepy, though possibly not quite as creepy as the Paranormal. 









Captain Brindie! This is my second Captain Brindie as I also have one from Warploque Miniatures' initial ArcWorlde Kickstarter.








Next we have Sgt Crookes...










Not to be confused with Alternate Sgt Crookes!






If I'd have posted this unboxing in full when I received my pledge, this is where it would end. However, as I was lazy and spread it out, I can now take advantage of that and show off miniatures received post kickstarter!

As my pigeons were late leaving Infamy HQ, I was able to add a couple of miniatures from the store to arrive with them. First of which was Badger. I wasn't initially a big fan of him, but after seeing the amazing job John Keys did on him for Infamy in the flesh, I decided I wanted him.






Pesky Pigeons!


Errant Pewbe. He has a scooter, with his initials adorning the handlebars. He can join Oscar in the "I look like pretentious arse" club. And by that, I can safely say they have great personality. Not every character you come across is a hero or villain. Some just come across as an arse, of which I feel Mr Pewbe is one :)











Now we come to the final section - those that arrived with my Goblin Chieftain. 

Firstly is the free miniature. Shamikebab got Mad Pete, I got Doctor Umber, armed with a rifle, sword and mad scientist hair.






What's this? Pre-releases? If you fancy some and are heading to Salute, you can go pre-order them now from the Infamy Website to pick up on the day and save yourself time you can instead use to bother James with questions about his awesome range. 

I appear to have become distracted. Here are Mr Dorian and Mr Grey. Same Clothes, Same Stick, slightly different appearance...










Edwin Gorr - Hunchbacked Henchman. 










The final miniature in this unboxing, and thus concluding the series, is Mrs Hudson. 


Except she doesn't really remind me of Mrs Hudson, more of a certain Miss Adler when portrayed by Rachel McAdams in the RDJ Sherlock film - 


Anyhow - here is the part breakdown.









What way could be more apt to finish an Infamy unboxing but with a cup of tea?


And that, readers, is the end of what has been a rather long winded (ok, less long winded and more an experiment in how many pictures I can fit in a post without breaking Blogger) unboxing. I hope it helps anyone on the fence about picking up some lovely Infamy resin make up their mind.

Now it's all photo'd and unboxed, I can finally not paint it all!

Post a Comment