Smogcon 2016 Report



Hi guys! Time to report back from Smogcon 2016!


There was a lot going on at Smogcon, but I'll concentrate on the painting competition, which was judged on the Sunday.

Firstly the room this years painting comp was hosted in was much better than last year, lots more light, which is great.

It even had fish!

The cabinets were starting to get more full by Sunday:
This is the 2016 convention miniature, which attendees got if they were staying on site, Johnny Bones!
Here's my pig in the cabinet!

I played a lot of board games over the weekend, which was great with friends, late into the night!
My pig got a bronze!

And so the winners, Best Unit and Best Large Model here:
More winners:

Best single miniature and overall best in show:
So, some nice pieces there! Which was your favourite?

Now, what should I paint now?!

EDIT: For good photos of all the Smogcon Painting Entries see here.

Post a Comment