Hailey Smith: Catsuit from Wonderlands Project Unboxing

I like my pin up minis (as shown from previous unboxings I've done - Star VixenThe Perfect Present and Honey Valentine from Kabuki, The Steampunk Cowgirl from Ax Faction), so I picked up a copy of Hailey Smith: Catsuit, the first mini in Wonderlands Project's Cosplay Lvl 42 series.





She's a 54mm scale resin miniature, and she's also on a limited run - as the card below says, I got number 11 of 200.


You get 4 pieces - legs, torso, tail and arms with ball of wool. 


As the artwork suggests, the miniature is dressed in a rather skimpy cat costume, which definitely ticks the Pin Up box in my book.


The sculpting is great - the details and textures, such as her hair and the trim on her clothing, are superb.



There are also very few mold lines - there's only really little flecks of flash that should easily brush off





Overall I think she's a cracking little lady and I'm looking forward to seeing what else Wonderlands Project have in mind for the range. If you fancy picking yourself up a copy, she's 25 Euros from Wonderlands Project.

1 comment: