BMG Joker Crew - Ready for Mayhem!

The Joker Crew pour from the gates of Arkham Asylum. They are ready to hit the streets of Gotham City to cause as much chaos and mayhem as they can before the Bat arrives!


The streets of Gotham will never be the same again.



I have opted for my "tabletop standard" for the Joker Crew as I wanted to get them ready for gaming. Each colour has a basecoat, wash and two highlights with some additional details like tattoos and face paint adding. I wanted to heep the colour scheme fairly simple, but striking.


Two clowns, one with shotgun and one with machinegun.


With smiling faces, these thugs are out for blood.

These models were painted for the most part with GW paints, and the bases were textured using the GW textured paint range. At a later date I will add the street lights and manhole covers to the gang, along with one or two armoured clowns

All in all, a fun little project. Admittedly I tend to work on large-scale armies, but it's been a refreshing change to paint a handful of models and add a little character to them.

Until next week.

Post a Comment